Go to sleep, go to sleep. Go to sleep little baby.

Can I get a holla' from all those parents out there who have little one's that don't sleep through the night? My dear son who just turned 3, will sometimes sleep all night. My daughter, 16 months, never sleeps through the night. In fact she wakes just as often now as she did as a newborn, and nurses just as much. I just figured it was the motherly duty, to deal with it, I can not do the CIO (cry it out) method. It breaks my heart. So I had succommed (spelling fail) myself to as long as it would take, to get my darling daughter to sleep soundly. But hoh, oh, oh, it need not be so. Nay. My mother, seeing that I was losing my marbles, dug deeper and found *insert trumpet blast* The Sleep Lady's Good Night Sleep Tight book. And oh my-lanta. Where has this Sleep Lady been hiding the last 3years?! I highly recommend it to every parent...in the world! It's a gentle approach, that allows you to customize it to your specific comfort levels. So if you are perfectly fine with CIO, or like me, if you aren't; it can work for you! Last night was our first go at it, and WOOWEE, last night was a good night fo' sho'. I'll keep ya updated as we make our journey. But for now check it out for yourself. Here ya go http://www.sleeplady.com/.

Happy Sleeping!

0 comments:

Post a Comment