Herpes.

So this is not what you think it is. I have them. But not what you are thinking. A cold sore has spread itself across my top lip. It stings, it itches, and it looks just awful. I hate cold sores, mine get so huge that I have to quarantine myself, so that no one sees it; because it is fugly. Usually, when I feel the little buttmunch appearing I zap the crud out of it with Bactine; takes care of no problemo. But yesterday, when I first felt the stingy, itchy sensation, it was during nap time, and I can't just leave the kids, and there ain't no chance in ,you know where, that I am waking them. By the time they woke up, it was too late. The enemy had made it's mark, and has continued to grow. So, while I sit at home, afraid to go anywhere, and actually feeling kinda ill. What do you do to get rid of/ease your cold sores? Please.Help.

Brianna

0 comments:

Post a Comment